Monday 16 April 2012

A new Journey

Dear Journal

I started crossfit a few weeks ago.  I have finished my second complete week!  WOW is all I can say.  I have never been so beat up in my life, and I have to say I am just starting to kind of like it.
I get a high after I am done the WOD, knowing that I did something better than I had done the day before.
And the support!!!  Everyone is so amazing!  I will be honest and tell you that I cried during my first two work outs... Not from the pain (which was horrible) but from the support that these ladies and men gave me.
I come home from every class and can not stop talking about crossfit!  I am sure everyone around me are tired of hearing about it.  So I have decided to start blogging about my journey.  I am definitely not a writer so PLEASE don't search for spelling or grammar mistakes.  If you don't like it, you don't have to read it!

So in three weeks I have lost 2.5 inches in my waist, 1 inch on my chest and an inch on my hips.  I am down 7 lbs.

I will put up official stats later...


~ Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment